Los Angeles Headlines
LOS ANGELES—The City of El Segundo takes us inside its strategy to attract local businesses and fuel growth in the market.
Middle Market Digest
LOS ANGELES—Here’s a look at this week's trends, announcements and deals that you may have missed in Southern California, Utah, Arizona and Nevada.
LOS ANGELES—In a move to reposition the company’s balance sheet, BH Properties sells $211 million in industrial, office, retail and multifamily assets across the US. Find out where the proceeds are going in this EXCLUSIVE story.
More Los Angeles Headlines
- Why Corporate Tenants Are Heading Downtown
- Do You Have Hidden Square Footage?
- Before You Go Solar…Consider This
- L.A. Is Number Two for Asian Investment
- Where Are Developers Going for Industrial Opportunities?
- Should California Foreclosure Law Serve as a Model?
- Office Investment Hits 10-Year High
- Middle Market Digest: Southwest
ATLANTA—The healthcare property holding and leasing company’s new CEO has served as its president and CFO for the past two years.
CHICAGO—The pace of new construction has helped push down the US occupancy rate, according to NIC.
CHICAGO—The project is a public-private partnership with Northwest Community Healthcare, and will serve area residents along with the Harper College community.
More National Headlines
- RLJ, FelCor to Merge for $7B Hotel REIT
- The Calm Before the (Litigation) Storm?
- Hotel Supply Not Hindering Sales Just Yet
- This Will Be A Pivotal Week In Washington
- Experts Talk RECon; Creating Unique Experiences for Consumers
- Cheap Trick Entertains for Children’s Charity
- MBA Gets into Specifics on GSE Reform
- Urban Pace's Expansion Plans Includes Doubling Down On Foreign Buyers
After 50 years in the business, CCIM faces—and rises to—the challenges all associations face: remaining relevant in a new age of commercial real estate.
Commercial Real Estate Events
Sectors to Watch
Most Popular Stories
CORONA DEL MAR, CA—A 7-Eleven property offers a well-known, corporate-backed, AA-credit-rated, secure tenant—but there’s more, HIG’s Jeremy McChesney tells GlobeSt.com in this look at why the convenience chain is attracting investors.
NEWPORT BEACH, CA—Despite the competitive nature of the sector, Buchanan Street is launching a multifamily investment platform focused on finding unique opportunities where it can use its capital and expertise to create value for its investors, Tim Ballard tells GlobeSt.com.