Middle Market Digest
CHICAGO—The latest trends, deals and transactions in the Midwest region.
CHICAGO—It’s possible the presidential transition spurred many to hit the pause button, but there are many indications that strong activity will resume.
CHICAGO—The Chicago MSA will add thousands of rooms this year, but more convention business could absorb the new supply.
More Chicago Headlines
- Rare W. Suburban Infill Property Hits Market
- St. Louis Gets Off to Strong 2017 Start
- Trade War with China or NAFTA Partners Unlikely
- Middle Market Digest-The Midwest
- Peering into the Future of Work: A New Model
- Trump’s Trade Talk: Less Impact than Feared?
- Seniors Housing Inventory Growing Fast
- Big Office Investments from Asia Fell in 2016
ATLANTA—The healthcare property holding and leasing company’s new CEO has served as its president and CFO for the past two years.
CHICAGO—The pace of new construction has helped push down the US occupancy rate, according to NIC.
CHICAGO—The project is a public-private partnership with Northwest Community Healthcare, and will serve area residents along with the Harper College community.
More National Headlines
- RLJ, FelCor to Merge for $7B Hotel REIT
- The Calm Before the (Litigation) Storm?
- Hotel Supply Not Hindering Sales Just Yet
- This Will Be A Pivotal Week In Washington
- Experts Talk RECon; Creating Unique Experiences for Consumers
- Cheap Trick Entertains for Children’s Charity
- MBA Gets into Specifics on GSE Reform
- Urban Pace's Expansion Plans Includes Doubling Down On Foreign Buyers
After 50 years in the business, CCIM faces—and rises to—the challenges all associations face: remaining relevant in a new age of commercial real estate.
Commercial Real Estate Events
Sectors to Watch
Most Popular Stories
CORONA DEL MAR, CA—A 7-Eleven property offers a well-known, corporate-backed, AA-credit-rated, secure tenant—but there’s more, HIG’s Jeremy McChesney tells GlobeSt.com in this look at why the convenience chain is attracting investors.
NEWPORT BEACH, CA—Despite the competitive nature of the sector, Buchanan Street is launching a multifamily investment platform focused on finding unique opportunities where it can use its capital and expertise to create value for its investors, Tim Ballard tells GlobeSt.com.