BOSTON—The Massport Board approved a proposal last week valued at $550 million by Dallas-based Omni Resorts and Hotels and New Boston Hospitality to build the new 800,000-square-foot complex on a two-acre parcel in the city’s waterfront district.
BOSTON—There is a major caveat to the strong forecast for the Greater Boston lab market—the proposed budget cuts by the Trump administration to National Institutes of Health funding.
Middle Market Digest
A roundup of the latest leases, sales and other transactions in the Northeast middle markets.
Here is a roundup of smaller deals, financial transactions and executive moves around the Northeast in recent weeks.
More Boston Headlines
- Wheelock Street, Seyon Group Form $300M Industrial JV
- Middle Market Digest – The Northeast
- Middle Market Digest: The Northeast
- Boston’s Investment World Standing on the Rise
- Senior Housing Properties Trust Forms JV on Seaport Buildings
- JLL’s Flaherty Awarded Broker of the Year Honor
- Middle Market Digest - The Northeast
- Innovative Economy Helps Bolster Massachusetts’ Business Image
ATLANTA—The healthcare property holding and leasing company’s new CEO has served as its president and CFO for the past two years.
CHICAGO—The pace of new construction has helped push down the US occupancy rate, according to NIC.
CHICAGO—The project is a public-private partnership with Northwest Community Healthcare, and will serve area residents along with the Harper College community.
More National Headlines
- RLJ, FelCor to Merge for $7B Hotel REIT
- The Calm Before the (Litigation) Storm?
- Hotel Supply Not Hindering Sales Just Yet
- This Will Be A Pivotal Week In Washington
- Experts Talk RECon; Creating Unique Experiences for Consumers
- Cheap Trick Entertains for Children’s Charity
- MBA Gets into Specifics on GSE Reform
- Urban Pace's Expansion Plans Includes Doubling Down On Foreign Buyers
After 50 years in the business, CCIM faces—and rises to—the challenges all associations face: remaining relevant in a new age of commercial real estate.
Commercial Real Estate Events
Sectors to Watch
Most Popular Stories
CORONA DEL MAR, CA—A 7-Eleven property offers a well-known, corporate-backed, AA-credit-rated, secure tenant—but there’s more, HIG’s Jeremy McChesney tells GlobeSt.com in this look at why the convenience chain is attracting investors.
NEWPORT BEACH, CA—Despite the competitive nature of the sector, Buchanan Street is launching a multifamily investment platform focused on finding unique opportunities where it can use its capital and expertise to create value for its investors, Tim Ballard tells GlobeSt.com.