ATLANTA—Are indoor shopping malls becoming extinct? Or will we see a resurgence?
Middle Market Digest
MIAMI—Here’s a look at the trends, announcements and deals you may have missed early this week in the Southeast.
ATLANTA—While there were no new office construction completions in 2016, 2017 is expected to be a robust year.
ATLANTA—Is it too late in the cycle? These developers don’t think so.
More Atlanta Headlines
- Trophy Retail Portfolio Trades for $46M
- Middle Market Digest: Early This Week in the Southeast
- The Legal Twists And Turns In Underground Atlanta Sale
- CBRE Goes Big With Big Data Practice Move
- Middle Market Digest: This Week in the Southeast
- How Brick-and-Mortar Can Compete With E-Commerce Now
- Six Future Commercial Real Estate Trends to Watch
- What Leadership Training Really Does for Companies
ATLANTA—The healthcare property holding and leasing company’s new CEO has served as its president and CFO for the past two years.
CHICAGO—The pace of new construction has helped push down the US occupancy rate, according to NIC.
CHICAGO—The project is a public-private partnership with Northwest Community Healthcare, and will serve area residents along with the Harper College community.
More National Headlines
- RLJ, FelCor to Merge for $7B Hotel REIT
- The Calm Before the (Litigation) Storm?
- Hotel Supply Not Hindering Sales Just Yet
- This Will Be A Pivotal Week In Washington
- Experts Talk RECon; Creating Unique Experiences for Consumers
- Cheap Trick Entertains for Children’s Charity
- MBA Gets into Specifics on GSE Reform
- Urban Pace's Expansion Plans Includes Doubling Down On Foreign Buyers
After 50 years in the business, CCIM faces—and rises to—the challenges all associations face: remaining relevant in a new age of commercial real estate.
Commercial Real Estate Events
Sectors to Watch
Most Popular Stories
CORONA DEL MAR, CA—A 7-Eleven property offers a well-known, corporate-backed, AA-credit-rated, secure tenant—but there’s more, HIG’s Jeremy McChesney tells GlobeSt.com in this look at why the convenience chain is attracting investors.
NEWPORT BEACH, CA—Despite the competitive nature of the sector, Buchanan Street is launching a multifamily investment platform focused on finding unique opportunities where it can use its capital and expertise to create value for its investors, Tim Ballard tells GlobeSt.com.