LAS VEGAS—The 2017 edition of ICSC's colossal RECon convention is gearing up and GlobeSt.com chats with a few expert sources on their expectations and predictions for the show.
WASHINGTON, DC--This week will see the release of President Trump’s tax reform plan and a resolution -- or not -- of the current spending authority set to run out on April 29th.
NEW YORK CITY—But the certain factors are adding uncertainty to the lodging outlook.
NEW YORK CITY—“I don’t think the quiet that we’re seeing right now is the new norm,” veteran real estate attorney Y. David Scharf tells GlobeSt.com.
- RLJ, FelCor to Merge for $7B Hotel REIT
- The Calm Before the (Litigation) Storm?
- Hotel Supply Not Hindering Sales Just Yet
- This Will Be A Pivotal Week In Washington
- Experts Talk RECon; Creating Unique Experiences for Consumers
- Cheap Trick Entertains for Children’s Charity
- MBA Gets into Specifics on GSE Reform
- Urban Pace's Expansion Plans Includes Doubling Down On Foreign Buyers