JACKSONVILLE, FL—The risk retention rules rolled out under the Dodd-Frank Act are taking effect at the end of this year and they might take a toll on those holding CMBS, write EverBank’s John Randall and Doug Misner in this EXCLUSIVE commentary.
SEATTLE—What is the supply/demand dynamic in your market? That was the question posed to multiple executives across the Western US in this EXCLUSIVE Q&A. The answers may surprise you.
COSTA MESA, CA—New lending regulations have made it difficult for traditional lenders to do certain types of loans, forcing borrowers to work with private lenders, a positive step for the industry, say panelists at RealShare Orange County.
LOS ANGELES—From Pokemon Go to Instagram, real estate professionals in every industry are signing onto new forms of technology to stay ahead, GlobeSt.com reports in this EXCLUSIVE interview.
- Savills Studley Makes Big Workplace Strategy Move
- Big Data Alone Is Not Enough
- Panel Sees Gender Bias in Law, Real Estate Industries
- Discount and Luxury Retail Thrive; the Middle Gets Lost
- Brennan Picks Up Classic Value-Add Portfolio
- How the Capital-Flow Landscape Has Changed
- A Closer Look at Data Center Supply and Demand
- loanDepot Adds $150M in Capital