SANTA, ANA—The potential for home sales increased year-over-year in March, “driven by steady income and job growth, along with a surge in building permits,” says Mark Fleming at First American Financial.
CALABASAS, CA—The economy supports continued growth in the national hospitality sector, says Marcus & Millichap. A deeper dive reveals pockets of concern, but expansion is still the theme for 2017.
In this EXCLUSIVE Q&A, Manatt, Phelps & Phillips’ Keli Osaki and Tom Muller talk about how, for now, multifamily housing in California is still mostly private property.
- Governmental Uncertainties Top CRE Concerns
- Housing Market’s Potential Grows Stronger
- Do Landlords Have the Right to Remove Residential Property from the Rental Market?
- Growth, Concerns Mark 2017 Hospitality Picture
- How San Bernardino County Is Fostering Growth
- Tech Drives the Bus for Industrial Demand
- TA Trades Apt. Portfolio to Blackstone
- Litt Launches Proxy Fight at Taubman