IRVINE, CA—A number of factors pull in this sector’s direction, such as jobs, household formations and a lack of supply supported by the demographics of Millennials and Baby Boomers, TRI Pointe’s Doug Bauer tells GlobeSt.com EXCLUSIVELY.
ESCONDIDO, CA—Self-storage may become more of an integrated part of residential development as this becomes more concentrated with much higher densities and on a grander scale, Brandywine Homes’ Mark Whitehead tells GlobeSt.com.
WATFORD, UNITED KINGDOM—The mobile, collaborative workforce is changing the commercial real estate investment landscape, writes Aberdeen Asset Management's Andrew Allen in this EXCLUSIVE commentary.
- One More Time: Are Malls Dead?
- Where Iconic Buildings Fit in the Creative Age
- 2017 Best Investment Bets
- Hersha Trades Local Suburban Hotels for $62M in Partial Portfolio Sale
- Colony NorthStar Closes on $58B Merger
- Housing Industry Poised for More Growth in 2017
- The Case for Investing in Affordable Housing
- Will Self-Storage Become a Staple of Home Development?