NEW YORK CITY—Investors in eREITs are putting full faith in the underwriting of the platforms, certainly a sign of the strides the industry has made in a few years’ time, writes EquityMultiple’s Charles Clinton in this EXCLUSIVE commentary.
ORANGE COUNTY, CA—A research-based approach using inquiry and relevant questions unveils project-specific information and findings that allow the emergence of tailored ideas, P+R Architects’ Jonathan Lopez tells GlobeSt.com EXCLUSIVELY.
Tax Court Holds Benefits and Burdens Test Does Not Apply to Non-Safe Harbor Reverse Section 1031 Exchange
Taxpayers seeking to implement a reverse exchange should continue to structure the exchange in accordance with Revenue Procedure 2000-37, if possible, says a source in this EXCLUSIVE commentary.
NEW YORK CITY—By the end of the century, 80% of the world’s population will live in cities, and the founder of Jonathan Rose Cos. has ideas on how to meet the challenges this will present.
- The eREIT Shift and the Future of Real Estate Crowdfunding
- Tax Court Holds Benefits and Burdens Test Does Not Apply to Non-Safe Harbor Reverse Section 1031 Exchange
- The Importance of Research in Designing Buildings
- Europe Slips Further Toward Potential Crisis
- Urbanization’s Past, Present and Future
- RE Crowdfunding Platform Hits $1B Mark
- Smaller Banks Are Now Biggest Lending Class
- Update: Star Portfolio Trades for $300M Plus