SAN DIEGO—One can make gross generalizations about the broad economy, but it’s also important to drill down into local markets to really get a sense of what’s happening—and it all depends on demand-and-supply characteristics, NIC’s Beth Mace tells GlobeSt.com in this Spring Conference preview.
LOS ANGELES—The country in general and the industry in particular are getting a taste of what the Trump presidency is shaping up to be. Lee & Associates chief Jeffrey Rinkov weighs in on what he hopes for . . . and what he expects.
SAN FRANCISCO—The lodging industry continues to re-invent itself as it goes head on against online competitors including Airbnb, which has a hospitality platform of roughly 3 million global rental unit listings.
- Midwest Urban Renaissance to Continue in 2017
- What Diving into Local Senior-Housing Markets Reveals
- The Changing Definition of ‘Workplace Strategy’
- Rinkov on Trump: A Time of Cautious Optimism
- Marriott Plans 300K Rooms in 3 Years
- Payday at the Top
- Cost of CBD’s Trophy Spaces Grow Fastest in N. America
- Potential Impacts of a Rite Aid/Walgreens Merger