LOS ANGELES—Providing data that’s timely and relevant to investors’ situations helps them make decisions that are based on facts—not feelings, Matthews’ Chad Kurz tells GlobeSt.com in this EXCLUSIVE interview.
SAN RAMON, CA—There is a growing need for newer, larger and more modern spaces as the older facilities no longer work in a larger group format, says Meridian’s John Pollock in this EXCLUSIVE article in preparation for the upcoming RealShare Healthcare event.
NEW YORK CITY—The sector has had an eight-year run of record-setting profitability—along with success in virtually all other metrics—but that’s likely to turn around next year, a new report reveals.
- Slipping Through the Cracks-Is There Radon in Your Building?
- Woodward: “Trump Will Determine So Much”
- What to Expect in December
- How Meaningful Data Leads to Successful Investments
- Pricing Rises in 4 Out of 5 Sectors
- Twin Cities Property Expected to Draw National Interest
- ‘Complete Market Knowledge’ Drives Advisory Boards
- Larger Office Tenants Have Some Competition