SAN DIEGO—Remaining an employer of choice for CRE talent requires focusing on flexibility, a strong positive culture and the human touch in all areas of the organization, panelists say during IREM’s Fall Conference Industry Leaders Luncheon here.
IRVINE, CA—The common element in the top five retail markets for investment opportunities: strong local economies leading to steady growth, says Ten-X.
IRVINE, CA—This growth is indicative of a greater consumer trend that centers on living a healthy life in general as these fitness brands see opportunities to backfill vacant space, Avison Young’s Keith Kropfl tells GlobeSt.com EXCLUSIVELY.
- REITs Continue to Excel S&P 500
- Staying Ahead in the Talent-Retention Game
- Look South and West for Retail ‘Buy’ Markets
- Even the Microcap REITs Are Getting Pushback from Shareholders
- The Gaping Talent Gap
- Why Gyms Are Grabbing Retail Market Share
- Industry Leaders Talk Construction Costs, Lending and Investors
- Middle Market Digest: North West